Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Internet Friends,

I am heading to Thailand for a week this Saturday, and I am happily leaving my work and personal laptops behind in Taiwan. No reason to bore you with a detailed itinerary, but I'll be spending time on the Phi Phi Islands** and in Chiang Mai.

Please consider this my official excuse for not publishing a post for at least another week or so. For those of you that actually read this blog regularly and enjoy it, the fact that I will be in another country for a week should excite you, because I will have my waterproof, shock-proof camera in tow.

In the meantime, I thought I'd take this opportunity to throw up a few links to other blogs authored by friends and family. Just check out the links to the right of the blog homepage.

And finally, I'll leave you with a preview of an upcoming post.......

Sometimes a little humiliation is worth it.....

Cheers,
RNP

** Pronounced "Pee Pee", and yes that makes me laugh every time I say it....

No comments:

Post a Comment