Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It Seems They Are Following Me.....


So I'm walking along the other day minding my own business and what do I glimpse out of the corner of my eye? A damn porpoise statue! You can even see the smirk on the top one's face.....

#1 Thing I Don't Miss About Texas: The highly random and unfortunate encounters with porpoises (Porpoise Incident, or PI for short) that occur once every 100+ years and involve me and my Old Man and Jack Dog.....

I promise the next post might have something involving a complete thought and/or description of an experience I've had here recently (I was in Hong Kong this past weekend, so its not like I have a shortage of experiences to share....) Call me a cheap-post blogger, but there are at least a few of you who will see this and laugh. And JD just might have a twinge of regret that he won't get to experience the post-PI medical treatment again..... For those of you not familiar with the post-PI medical treatment, ask me to explain the whole story to you over a beer.


Eat some Tex-Mex for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment